Thread: 4.1.9 changelog
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 09:17 PM

eXpert

Unhappy Re: 4.1.9 changelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixa59
also a major security issue - I went to place a dummy order on the store and noticed the site did not redirect to HTTPS when checking out with PayPal Pro. this is set to HTTPS in admin.

Other than the HTTPS problem, did you have any other problems checking out with PayPal Pro? I was using/testing 4.1.8 for the past few weeks and had several successful orders using PayPal Pro in Test Mode (both with Express and with Credit Card).

I did a fresh install of 4.1.9 and applied all the changes I had applied to 4.1.8. These were mainly appearance-related plus some BCS Eng. mods (shipping estimator, customer review management, catalog order form, and shipping per product). Now I can't get any orders to go through PayPal Pro. I've tried Express and Credit Card and I keep getting an order declined error due to a duplicate invoice number.

I definitely didn't mess with any of the payment-related scripts/templates. I just worked my butt off for the past 2 days getting 4.1.9 to the same point I had had 4.1.8. I'm logged into PayPal Sandbox like I'm supposed to be. I don't know what the problem could be, but I can't imagine it's related to the changes I've made.

Is anyone else using 4.1.9 with PayPal Pro? I'm desperate for assistance here as I would like to get my store launched. I need to sleep now, but if no one has any ideas, I guess I'll have to try doing a default install with just the PayPal Pro setup done and try test orders with that. If that doesn't work, I'll have to go back to 4.1.8.

Thanks,
Jill
BCSE Customer Review Management Mod
BCSE Catalog Order Form Mod
X-Cart Gold 4.5.2 (Building/Testing)
USA