View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 11:31 AM

Advanced Member

Default Re: xpayments iframe button issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpeperdiem
Not the true solution, but the bug is that really idiotic design is at work here...

in file,
/common_files/modules/XPayments_Connector/xpc_iframe.tpl

find:
<div class="button-hider">&nbsp;</div>

and comment it out. The submit button will now be shown.

If x-cart cn fix x-payments, you can unhide this.

Unfortunately, the concept of hiding the submit button until all fields are populated may be a good idea, but if the damn thing doesn't work, it's a useless feature.

And it doesn't work.

Thanks. I will see how this works.

I also noticed that the "Submit" button sometime floats over the check box for "Terms and Conditions" then you can select Terms so you can never proceed.

The other problem is that customers try to place an order and if there is a problem (incorrect card number, missing cvv2) the system doesn't display any error message to the customers to tell them what is wrong. After you click a couple of times then it might highlight the field, but the customer never see that and just get irritated and leave my shop.

The wish I could use the Fast Lane Checkout with xpayments because the OPC confuses most of my customer. They are older and didn't grow up with computers. When they go to the page they don't understand they have to fill all address info out then press "Continue" then they can fill in other fields. It is more confusing than sites like Amazon to them.
CDSEO Pro 1.8.7
WebsiteCM Product Map 2.0.1
WebsiteCM Next-Prev 1.3 disabled because of SQL errors and bugs.