View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 09:10 AM

X-Guru

Default Re: Why should I use X-Payments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflsystems
But even if not and it adds another page to checkout process if all is design to just flow I personally don;t mind having multiple page checkout. I myself am not convinced OPC has way better way of completing an order. As you often mention the big guys - look at Amazon for example - multiple steps checkout. I like FLC way better than OPC (XC one).

Yes, I agree with you - I don't mind a multi-step checkout, but I ONLY want a single submit. The flaw in the system (until today's discovery) is that submit is not really submit. 1st submit = submit to xcart; 2nd submit = submit to payment - and there are a endless reasons why or how 2nd submit will not happen, creating an administrative mess for store and customer.

I have a ticket out to Bill Brewer -- hopefully integrating x-payments 1.0.5 new feature into CheckoutOne will be the trick. Else, I will probably use FLC for now.

PS -- did YOU know that x-payments had this new feature? Considering the problem it solved, they didn't really talk it up too much, did they?