View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 02:55 PM

eXpert

Default Re: Orders not properly communicating between Client Site, X-Payments and Auth.Net AIM

I recreated a NEW install of X-Payments under a different domain.

This is what occurred when placing a test order:

1) The checkout page was confused, and was refreshing different sections at different times before returning to the checkout page.

2) The order does NOT show as completed. The page refreshed back to the checkout page, showing a PARTIALLY completed order --- shipping charges were not included in the authorization (see image - "test-order-no-shipping") Therefore, the customer does not receive a "Thank You For Your Order" message. This was a problem in earlier versions of XC5, and was supposedly fixed in one of the new releases.

3) I logged into the admin console and the order is not shown. (see image - "test-order-not-in-cart"

4) I logged into X-Payments and see the order TWICE - once with shipping (pending), and another without. (see image - "test-order-no-shippingXPAY"

5) As I was typing this message. the order confirmation arrived by email. It states "Order #. Your order has been changed" NOTE that there is NO order number! It also shows a complete order total w/shipping.

6) I started checking the log files and found this:

Quote:
ERROR [2015-18-12 14:35:11]
User: shopping cart (xxxxxxxxxxxx); IP: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Zone: Controller/Api
Code: API_EXPIRED (506)
Your X-Payments connector module supports API version "1.6". This X-Payments supports the following API versions only: "1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5".

Affected systems: Controller/Api.php file (102:assert); Core/Handler.php file (260:checkCredentials); Core/Handler.php file (476:checkAccess); Core/Dispatcher.php file (124:__construct); Application.php file (137:dispatch); /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/api.php file (28:run)

ERROR [2015-18-12 14:43:03]
User: shopping cart (xxxxxxx); IP: xxxxxxxxx
Zone: Controller/Api
Code: API_EXPIRED (506)
Your X-Payments connector module supports API version "1.6". This X-Payments supports the following API versions only: "1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5".

Affected systems: Controller/Api.php file (102:assert); Core/Handler.php file (260:checkCredentials); Core/Handler.php file (476:checkAccess); Core/Dispatcher.php file (124:__construct); Application.php file (137:dispatch); /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/api.php file (28:run)

NOTE: X-Payments is version 2.2.0. Is there a newer version I don't see, or an easy way to verify X-Payments version? Where is this API error coming from, X-Payments or the Authorize.net AIM?

What now?? Is this also a server issue??

Sam Solace - Pres/CEO
Century Performance Center, Inc.
http://www.centuryperformance.com

(3) sites using X-Cart 5.3.5.5
X-Payments Enterprise 3.1.4