View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 06:59 AM

eXpert

I am using this mod and it works great....but as other have written about hiding tabs, etc when there is nothing to display. I've tried and tried using all the comments in the post and just cannot seem to get it right.

This is the exact code on my site. Related products is set as the default tab but for alot of the products I do not have any related products so all you see are tabs.

Can some assist me with this so that when there is no Related Products that the default tab is Send to Friend and the Related Products tab does not show up?

I appreciate any assistance as I've tried and cannot seem to get it to work.

Thanks,

Louise
Code:
<div align="center"> <a name="tabs"></a> <ul id="tablist">[*]Related Products[*]Product Reviews[*]Send to a Friend[/list]<DIV id="tabcontentcontainer"> <div id="sc1" class="tabcontent"> {if $active_modules.Upselling_Products ne ""} {include file="modules/Upselling_Products/related_products.tpl" } {/if} </div> <div id="sc2" class="tabcontent"> {if $active_modules.Customer_Reviews ne ""} {include file="modules/Customer_Reviews/vote_reviews.tpl" } {/if} </div> <div id="sc3" class="tabcontent"> {include file="customer/main/send_to_friend.tpl" } </div> </DIV> </div>

Studio 57 Designs - X-Cart Customization
Providing X-Cart Services since 2004
Hottest Blog Directory - Submit Your Blog for a Free Listing