View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 06:45 PM

X-Wizard

Default Re: How is everyone migrating customers and orders to XC5?

Have had a lot of problems with the subscriptions module, that's probably my main issue right now. Supposedly an update coming soon.

Also been having a weird quirk about low inventory/products being cloned/wish list. I'm not sure why, but some products get cloned automatically, show up as an unsellable item (it's a clone of an item we actually do have for sale item), then get added to customers wish lists. The cloned product also gets added to the clean_urls table, and dozens of "low stock" emails for nonexistent products are emailed to me. I spent 4 hours yesterday cleaning multiple cloned products out of various tables, I "think" I got that fixed.

That might have been a result of the migration (not sure),, which is why I mention it. .

Right now I'm seriously missing the product configurator that was available for XC4, there is nothing at all like that available right now in XC5. I made a lot of money with that moduleā€¦

All of that said, the cart is currently working quite well outside of those few problem areas, finally.

Anyway, you may want to consider just sending out an email asking for your customers to re-sign up again and keep a copy of the old cart for lookup purposed. That's what I would do if I had to do it again.
Apache 2.4
CENTOS 7.8 64Bit Single Quad-Core E3-1241v3 3.4Ghz 8M 1600 w/ HT
32GB RAM 2x 512GB Samsung 850 Pro SSD RAID 1