Thread: 5.2.3 Invoices
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 02:45 AM

X-Wizard

Default Re: 5.2.3 Invoices

Quote:
Originally Posted by totaltec
To answer your first question, I can't see how this is possible in a template. Changing the order of an array, needs to be done in PHP not Flexy

Hmmmm Not what we were hoping for The thing that's really confusing us, is that we can see the equivalent individual address fields within the providers address block area (as stated in our message i.e. within head.address.tpl). We haven't altered these, as there is no need, they are all in the correct order by default! I guess we can backup / try altering a couple of these as an experiment, then delete the Theme Tweaker addition once done? However, if this works, that just makes this more frustrating in terms of "where are they and why can't we correct them?" We'll try what we have just suggested and post back the results

Quote:
I've never seen the small marks before.

Now this is amazing. They are on everything! We are totally 100% OSX / IOS / UNIX based. We are guessing you may not be? It's not an Operating System incompatibility glitch is it?

Quote:
No, I was not teasing, I see that there is an attachment, but it is blank and I cannot click on it

Hahaha Okay no problem. Are you saying that you can't just right click and "view image"? We can do that on any device, even when not logged in the forum and see a simple screen print of the small marks from an X-Cart e-mail...