View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 09:26 AM

X-Guru

Default Re: ez-Upsell & variant thumbnail images - 4.1.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
FYI, the only difference between these two lines of code is that one one is for displaying multiple products (i.e. in the shopping cart) and one is for displaying one product:

Code:
product=$products[product].product tmbn_url=$products[product].tmbn_url product=$product_info.product tmbn_url=$product_info.tmbn_url i.e. $products[product] vs. $product_info

Cool, Jon. Thanks for chiming in. I didn't expect you to comment on this over the weekend!

The only thing about the "displaying multiple products" idea is that this is the same exact code used in product.tpl - only displaying a single product - BUT - (this is where the logic may work out) - since product.tpl is displaying a VARIANT image, maybe, possibly, since 4.1, xcart is treating all variant images the same as multiple products (in effect, they are multiple products, with their own skus, etc...) - so this may answer this. This could be a 4.1 thing?

I will make a product for testing purposes only that you can go to town with. I'll send this to you via your ticket system.

Thanks so much for looking into this...

Jeremy