View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 05:11 AM

eXpert

Default Re: Related products: with thb. + N column format + add to cart button.

I had the same error, though it was a quick fix as I realized I needed to make sure I had the correct fields in MYSQL database on our server. I also verified within my name field other instances of sep--, so I knew our database was on par with his query. Yurij's query is to update 9 fields in his database, but for my database I had only 8 fields. So I needed to remove one field from his query and it worked.

First verify in your MYSQL database the number of fields you have and that will determine the query string. For those who need help with understanding query structure: insert into xcart_config is inserting new data into the xcart_config table, then VALUES ('', '', '', '', '', '', '', ''); is indicating the query string to apply a value where each field is separated by single quote as 'field value name here' or '' (the '' will pass through without applying new information to that field). Here's how my query read:

insert into xcart_config VALUES ('sep001', 'Related product', '', 'Appearance', '4', 'separator', '', '');
insert into xcart_config VALUES ('related_num_column', 'Display related products list in multiple columns (leave empty to use standard format)', '3', 'Appearance', '5', 'text', '', '');
insert into xcart_config VALUES ('related_add_to_cart', 'Enable add to cart button for related products', 'N', 'Appearance', '6', 'checkbox', 'N', '');

Christine

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmoses
I'm trying to install it on version 4.1.9 and got the follwing error when trying to apply patch

SQL PATCH FAILED AT QUERY:
insert into xcart_config VALUES ('sep001', 'Related product', '', 'Appearance', '4', 'separator', '', '', '')