View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 09:28 AM

Default X-Payments suddenly stopped working

I have X-Cart 4.5.2 installed and prior to upgrading X-Payments to see if it would fix the problem, I had X-Payments 1.0.5, but I upgraded to X-Payments 1.0.6. My hosting company recently enabled ModSecurity and that▓s when I started encountering all of the issues. I have been in touch with them and they have completely disabled ModSecurity on my domain, so that is not the culprit. (At least that's the assumption)
Any time I attempt to test the X-Payments configuration (through the X-Payments Connector in the shopping cart), I receive the ⌠Response is not valid check logs■ error message. Well, there aren▓t ANY Logs ANWHERE pertaining to X-Payments. The only logs I see are the admin login logs in /xpayments/var/log.
When I attempt a Credit Card transaction, the cart submits the information to X-Payments, but then returns with a generic error: ⌠Order Processing Error■ Reason: Internal Error.
The ONLY change that was made was on the server and that was the enabling of ModSecurity, but like I said, that has been completely disabled.
As a matter of course, I downloaded and installed a completely fresh installation of X-Cart 4.6 along with the new version of X-Payments, but I am still facing the same issue. I have checked all of the Payment Gateway settings and they are ok. Are there any additional error logs that I can check? I am really at a loss for all of this┘