View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 08:23 PM

Advanced Member

Default Re: Refine Filters module released

THIS IS BEYOND FRUSTRATING.

Above you can see me asking for this feature and being told its not in the current version but could be in the future.

I take the next step and request a quote from x cart to develop this feature for me and the quote was 266 bucks to complete and I paid it and is currently STILL in development with no code on my site.

You tell me on the forum today that this feature is ready to download and you dont even realize that I have paid you for this custom work and I DONT even have the feature on my site.

This is just plain pathetic that you would charge me 266 and tell me it would take 3 weeks to complete and you have already completed it and offered it on the forum and I dont even have the code on my own site that I paid for.

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir.gritsenko
We've added the ability to open a page with pre-selected filters. Now you can choose necessary filters, click "Show products", right-click at a new "URL" link at the left bottom corner of filters section and choose "Copy link location" (or similar) in the menu. Then you may open the link in another browser and make sure that it shows only the products you saw when copied the link. Also, the filter parameters are pre-selected.

X-Cart Mobile
X-Cart Snippits
X-Cart Refine Filters
X-Cart Cloud Back UP
X-Cart Make Model Year
X-Cart Abandon Cart
X-Cart Brain Tree Module
WebsiteCm - CMS Blog
WebsiteCM - SDSEO Pro
WebsiteCM - Custom Tabs
Website CM - Product A-Z Map
BCS - Pre Order