View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 08:18 AM

X-Man

Default Re: Image Path MOD for 4.1.x

"That will set the image path to the file path you specify. When you add a new product (or clone a product) and add a thumbnail (or detailed image), it will first generate a tmp image link until you Save the New Product, and then the actual File Path and File Name you specified will be written into the Database and stored as the product's image path."

I think that is the problem.

I have specified "/home/removed account name/public_html/test1/files/" as $prepared['image_path'] = $file_path; in func.backoffice.php

so in func.image.php when it see "$prepared['image_path'] = $file_path;" it is looking for
"/home/removed account name/public_html/test1/files/", correct? How does it know that a thumbnail needs to go to "/home/removed account name/public_html/test1/files/thumbs/" and a product image needs to go to "/home/removed account name/public_html/test1/files/products/" when it is not specified anywhere (that I can see anyway)?

Part of the upgrade process involves moving the images from the file system to the database. When I try to move them it does not move them where I want but uses the images/T, P, D etc. folders renaming them in the process.

Lets pretend for a moment that I have no images. If I add a new product with a thumbnail, how do I get it to save to "/home/removed account name/public_html/test1/files/products/" using the original filename I specify? Also, if I decide later I want a different thumbnail, how do I get it to overwrite the original thumbnail instead of appending "-01" to it?
Integrated with Stone Edge Order Manager + POS

Version 4.1.12 Gold (fresh install) - X-AOM - Linux
Mods - XCSEO free