View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 07:47 AM

X-Cart team

Default Re: Abandoned Cart Reminder module released

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflsystems
This is personal opinion. As a customer I either buy right there on the spot or not bother to even put in cart at all. For so many years I have probably abandoned cart at checkout 2-3 times only and probably that was because there were surprises at checkout... which means no matter how many emails this cart will send me they will be deleted without even opening them...

If I left the cart at checkout there must be a good reason for it and sending out coupon most likely won't help either as I have already purchased the item from another place...

But this is me. Abandoned cart emails certainly generate sells with others.... probably....

With that said - you should not send more than one email no matter what. Any extra email will just aggravate customers.

Thank you for your opinion, Steve. There is nothing to argue about that all depends on a person who browses the site. There are pros and cons, but the fact is that abandoned carts and follow ups work and generate income.

Thank you for your opinion, Steve. There is nothing to argue about that all depends on a person who browses the site. There are pros and cons, but the fact is that abandoned carts and follow ups work and generate income.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflsystems
Also the text seems very generic and unprofessional to me

That's just a template. It can be easily modified via Languages page. If you could recommend a common text that would suit all merchants I'd appreciate it.

We are always open to suggestions.

Thank you.