View Single Post
Old 07-25-2003, 01:54 AM

Default problem with detailed products image on thumbnail mod

I have been having quite a time trying to get this mod to work correctly for me. It will succesfully bring up the pop-up window but I can't seem to get a detailed picture to show. I have enabled detailed pics in the admin/module area. And I even put the product_detailed_images.php in both skin1/customer/ and in customer outside of skin1
below is the code that I changed in skin1/customer/main/product.tpl per instructions, but I must have done it wrong somehow. I am using xcart 3.3.6 gold if that matters? Perhaps someone can tell? any help would be greatly appreciated.
Code:
{* $Id: product.tpl,v 1.59.2.2 2003/01/23 14:37:23 basil Exp $ *} {literal} <SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2> <!-- function productimagedetail(product_id) { var w = "420"; //width var h = "420"; //height window.open('customer/product_detailed_images.php?productid='+product_id,"detailedproduct","width="+w+",height="+h+",resizable,scrollbars=yes"); } --> </SCRIPT> {/literal} <!--{if $active_modules.Detailed_Product_Images ne ""} {include file="modules/Detailed_Product_Images/product_images.tpl" } {/if}-->