View Single Post
Old 03-31-2003, 07:09 AM

X-Adept

bummer.

Uh...could you maybe tell me what you've done so far? Did you follow all the instructions from the beginning of this post? You do have to download some files from hotscripts.com so let me know what you've tried and I'll see if I can help. Like I said above, this modification was done to x-cart version 3.3.1. I've got a heavily modified version of an early release of the 3.3.x codebase, so I've had to fix many bugs that have already been fixed in newer releases. The newer versions may have crucial parts that now work completely differently (though most likely only minor diffs). So anyway, give me more info and I'll try to help you.

Oh yeah...and make sure you have PEAR installed on your server (part of standard PHP install). Though it is unlikely that PEAR would not be installed, it is possible. If it's not installed, then this script will certainly cause errors. Oh wait...that's another project....uhhh....forget about PEAR, it's not used here.
Getting back into x-cart dev after a long hiatus. Modded lots of x-carts from version 3.1.x to 4.1.x. Developer of ImageScaler mod, Pre-login per user coupon mod, Wordpress feed mod, DigitalSubscriptions mod, Phonetic bulk download keys addon for DownloadExpander mod, Serial Number Generator for ESD products, Custom CMS/LMS integrations, external products mod, and more.