View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 12:20 PM

Advanced Member

Default Re: qualiteam PLEASE HELP!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinrm
Finland - has no states. Customers from Finland getting "'State field missing or incorrect" error in the upper right hand corner when paying by paypal express, yet in the field where you must fill out the state it is blanked out because there are no "states" in Finland. It's going to cost me $139 at the very least to figure this out? That's B.S. frankly. I hate this new support system.

I am definitely losing sales because of this. Anyone here have this same issue?

Hi,

I have figured out, but only by adding and enable states for the countries I shipping.

Got to the countries tab and next to the right there is a table called "Has states" just ticked in and you have a states enable. However customers must fill in the blank field (county) by themselves.

To adding a states go to the states tab and find in wikipedia what states/province/county has a certain country and just add.

This is so far the best solution at least for me to avoid paying another $$$$ to get this "simple code line" resolved.

I've just added Finland regions as a counties and that works for me.

Here is a link with Finlands regions http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regions_of_Finland
X-Survey
X-GiftRegistry
OnePageCheckout from Alteredcart
Shipping per Product
Customers who bought this also bought - mod