View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 07:31 AM

X-Cart team

Default Re: Two-Factor Authentication module released

Quote:
Originally Posted by while.e.kyote
Hi Rocky,
I have to second what Tigershark8700 said above, we implemented Authy on another project and getting anything out of them support wise is difficult. (This is why we never implemented on x-cart )

I see. I guess I should talk to Daniel (Authy CEO) regarding that. However, I need real cases. So, guys if you face with Authy unresponsiveness, please let me know what the problem is, probably it's not even related to Authy. Otherwise, I'll try to find out why it took them so long to respond.

However, it's still not clear to me why do you need their assistance? As I said I've registered with no problems and it had nothing to do with Authy, all went smoothly in automatic mode.

Probably, you've tried to implement their API from a scratch? The thing is that it's already integrated in our module. All you need to do is:

1. Install our X-Cart extension as usually
2. Sign up for Authy account
3. Register your phone via www.authy.com/install
4. Configure Two Factor Authentication module in admin area (fill in your account details).

That's all. You can try at least. The module is refundable within 30 days, so it's absolutely risk free.