View Single Post
Old 11-15-2002, 07:50 AM

Default Final solution to smarty template_c cache error?

Hi Fellas - I've had the same issues with the template_c directory, all the permissions problems and so forth. I'm not sure how they started for most of you, but for me it just started happening out of nowhere.. Which was a little un-nerving, as I'm getting ready to let this site go live..

Thanks to the forums here i've been able to solve most of the problems.. BUT, after all the fixes that I had to perform there is still a mkdir error on a few templates.. ?

The question that I am posing is - Do we have to create the templates_c directory and ALL the folders that seem to be eventually created - to solve this problem once and for all..?

Thanks for listening - Lots of great info floating around in here, thanks for your help, dss.

Code:
Warning: mkdir() failed (Permission denied) in /home/ntspro/ntspromedia-www/xcart/Smarty-2.1.1/Smarty.class.php on line 1462

Which of course results in ::

Code:
Warning: Smarty error: problem creating directory "../templates_c/137/1378207580" in /home/ntspro/ntspromedia-www/xcart/Smarty-2.1.1/Smarty.class.php on line 546 Warning: Smarty error: problem writing '../templates_c/137/1378207580/0.php.' in /home/ntspro/ntspromedia-www/xcart/Smarty-2.1.1/Smarty.class.php on line 546 Warning: Failed opening '../templates_c/137/1378207580/0.php' for inclusion (include_path='./:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ntspro/ntspromedia-www/xcart/Smarty-2.1.1/Smarty.class.php on line 1075