View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 08:12 PM

Advanced Staff Users

X-Cart team

Default Re: X-Cart v4.7.9: Skrill and PayPal updates, Store Notifications, SEO, Bug Fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by herber@wirehub.nl
Looking good! Just finished the first testupgrade of our store on our testserver, there's always a few files that don't want to upgrade automatically (for example skin files for skins we don't even use and have never touched, I guess the upgrades aren't completely flawless in that perspective).

If any changes are made to the 4.7.9 release after this moment, will they be placed here?

Also, please update the Font Awesome framework in X-Cart. I've done that manually in 4.7.8, it's only a very small job to do, but it could be included in an upgrade like this one.
Font Awesome 4.2 is included, 4.7 is the latest as of writing.

Thank you for the email spammyness test: I can't test it on our testserver, but I will most certainly use it on our live server once I've upgrade!

For those interested, download Font Awesome 4.7 on their website & replace these files:
Code:
/skin/common_files/css/font-awesome.min.css /skin/common_files/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.eot /skin/common_files/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.svg /skin/common_files/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.ttf /skin/common_files/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff /skin/common_files/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff2 (doesn't exist in the 4.2 version X-Cart uses) /skin/common_files/fonts/FontAwesome.otf

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
Could you send me the files which don't want to upgrade?

I have posted a ticket related to the fontawesome font.
https://bt.x-cart.com/view.php?id=49014

Thank you.
I