View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 08:09 AM

X-Man

Default Re: NEW xcart template - xtreme Gear

Hey Will,

Well I had a chance to poke through everything here over the past 30 minutes and it's a VERY SLICK template. Nice that you included the OGP into the template also, this is going to become more requested by theme developers as time goes on. Nice that you jumped on it now rather than later!

The only thing that I couldn't find on there was the ability to have all the prices display in USD rather than in Euro (same if I was visiting from Australia I'd like to see Australian prices etc). While I do see that the price is listed at 415 Euro and then the $591 price beside it, in the "Buy More - Save More" section, those prices are only in Euro. Is there a way within the theme that a site visitor can choose what currency to view the website in, and then all pricing would change?

I think it's a great theme as is, just figured this might be something a little extra requested down the road.

On a side note - I'll be in Waterford at the end of August (just one day, and it's a Sunday 28th). I grew up in Rush (just north of Dublin) but my wife has never been to Ireland so I'm doing the whirlwind trip with her for a few days. If you happen to be around Sunday evening, I'd love to take you out for a pint.
Omaha SEO Office with National & Local SEO Services
Hourly Consulting - great for SEO Disaster Recovery, Audits and DIY Guidance