View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 06:27 PM

Advanced Member

Default HELP-The CLICK function in my script wont work

Hi-I have an html file with a script that will overlay and display a box asking Are you 18 years or older? then there is a YES and a NO button -if you click YES the overlay disappears and you can see the site. If you click NO you are redirected to google.com

The html file on my local hard drive runs fine in a browser and you can click YES or NO and it does what it is supposed to.{other than the yes no images not directed correctly, that I can fix.

However, when I attempt to insert this into my home.tpl file everything other than the CLICK function works just fine. But you cannot click yes or no.

I know NOTHING and I mean NOTHING about java, scripting, php, I slightly comprehend a LITTLE html so any help would be so appreciated.

I ahve attached the 2 files-the pop18Clickworks.html is the file that works independently in a browser. The homeclick.tpl file is my home.tpl located in my skin/customer directory

Please help me, I know this is a simple script, syntax or format error and that I do not understand-it is all a foreign language to me

Thank you so much in advance for any assistance

Debbie
Xcart Gold pop18Clickworks.txthomeclick.tpl.txt