View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 10:33 PM

eXpert

Default X-Payments orders failing, CURL error reported

I'm testing my new X-Payments installation. I get a connection between the store and X-Payments ok ("Test module" reports success). But every live real card test I make produces the same failed result:
Quote:
Order declined. Review your data or contact the store administrator. Reason: Aborted due to errors during transaction processing
I tried changing every variable I could think of (Fast Lane, One Page, test mode, live, Visa, AMEX, etc.) with no change.

The failed orders are logged in X-Payments.

The error logs look like the problem may be CURL related, but I know nothing of CURL. The error looks similar in both test and live modes.

Quote:
Zone: Core
Code: CURL_EXEC_ERROR (216)
CURL library: error while sending the request to remote server "https://payflowpro.paypal.com:443/transaction". Error: "#7: couldn't connect to host"

Affected systems: Core/Bouncer.php file (180:assert); Core/Bouncer.php file (295:getResponse); Model/PaymentConf.php file (593:sendRequest); Model/Payment.php file (1700:processPayment); Model/Payment.php file (1645:processInit); Controller/Payment/Main.php file (239:process); Controller/Payment/Main.php file (217:doPay); Core/Controller.php file (181:actionPay); Controller/Payment.php file (277:process); Core/Dispatcher.php file (148:process); Application.php file (156:dispatch); /home/xp/public_html/xpayments/payment.php file (26:run)
For this test, the store and X-Payments are on different cPanel servers.

What's my next step?