View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 08:13 PM

X-Wizard

Default Re: XC SEO v1.1.0 Released

XC SEO v1.1.5 released

I apologize for the multiple delays, I wanted to give this "version" a bit more time to test. Is working well on SoundChoiceStore, please give feedback for your installation.

See first post for download.

Changelog

Quote:
XC SEO 1.1.5 (rev 37 - October 24, 2006)
====================================

* Fix: X-Cart internal Redirect mechanism fixed to prevent adding SessionID for bots
* Fix: Language selector redirect was not functioning properly due to structure of rewritten URLs
* Fix: XC SEO will no longer do any URL processing/checking on a "redirect" URL, such as after form submission
* Fix: XC SEO will no longer do any URL processing/checking on non-GET requests
* Added secure.htaccess - optional rules to add to top of .htaccess file for security (no guarantees provided, intended for 4.1.x series...)
* Added options to Admin configuration of XC SEO for further tweaking of search engine optimization
* Added ability to rewrite SIMPLE search urls
- for users that have scripts to show Recent Searches (geared towards search engines,
- but also useful to users. I'll release a Recent Searches script separately)
* Added condition that if Webmaster Mode is enabled, XC SEO does not rewrite URLs. Helps Webmasters when linking to products/pages
- Example: when you create a link within X-Cart to a product, you should link to the original product.php url, so that
- XC SEO may rewrite the urls with the same consistent algorithm (mainly for the event of a bug-fixed release)
* Updated install/remove SQL
* Updated url matching REGEX for accuracy within html
* Updated XC SEO to more accurately match URLs that need to be redirected