View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 06:16 AM

Default Re: Easy dynamic thumbnail generation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWait
Where would I edit the code? I presently have my images in the "files" directory and there is already a "cache" directory inside it.

The cache directory is defined here:
Code:
### ц°bergebene Parameter auswerten und verifizieren if (empty($params['cache'])) $_CONFIG['cache'] = 'images/cache/';

Below this you can aslo set certain paramaters to default to the settings you want, so you don't have to set them in the templates themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWait
The first image is the default (no image available). Whenever I click on the thumbnail on the product page, I now get a 404 error in the popup window. I used the first example of your product_images.tpl in xcart version 4.1.2.

Also, how would I get just a "stack" of the detail image thumbnails with the main product thumbnail at the top of the stack... like this;

Product Thumbnail

Detail Thumbnail

Detail Thumbnail

... and have the popup window open on the detail photo of which ever is clicked.

In my first product_images.tpl, the first image is not a detailed product image, it's the product's main image, you probably don't have that set if it's not loading.

Getting a stack of thumbs like you want is possible, but you'd need to rewrite the product_images.tpl.

It would be easiest to remove the link the the main image entirely and just use the default product_images.tpl. Just replace the image links with the {thumb} function.[/code]

X-cart Gold Version 4.0.17 Live
PHP 5.2.6
MySQL 4.1.25
(mt)