View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 04:16 AM

Advanced Member

Angry xc5 + xpayments 2.1.1 + (egoods or reward points) = FAIL

I did a fresh install of XC 5.1.9 to verify these problems, xpayments 2.1.1 is a new install, no mods there, other than adjusting xc5.css, and I use paypal pro api

everything works, except xpayments does not work with points or egoods

I lost the first part of my video which showed that submitting any order redeeming points while using xpayments fails with an xpayments error as shown at the end of the video below

it also showed the very confounding error messages and triple emails that the customer got when xpayments failed, which I'd be embarrassed to have in a live store

otherwise the video below does show that xpayments simply does not work with reward points or egoods modules, customers loose their points by merely visiting the checkout page with xpayments visible, and any order with points fails if submitted using xpayments, a download link is not generated when egoods are purchased with xpayments, while all other payment methods work correctly with no such problems.

with points, I'm wondering if, because the user's points are already gone before the order is even submitted, is that what leads to the error in xpayments saying that "cart total does not match order total" once the order is submitted?

http://vimeo.com/readytocut/review/113616172/fd72ee7775

The only question I have is, can this be resolved faster than I can find a different cart platform that works, or is any other XC5 payment method/module viable and compatible with points, egoods and on-site paypal pro api in the US?