View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 02:24 PM

Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubefree
Additionally, I persued the following to edit my Admin/modify_product.php page. I edited the code for dim_x for starters (btw $lng.lbl_dim_x must be added in the Languages section of admin tool):

You sure that's the file name - I keep looking for it in admin but not there. Was it a tpl file instead?

Update:

It may have been a version thing...

For version 4.014 you have to change the file: skin1/main/product_details.tpl add the following code to the table:

Code:
<TR> {if $productids ne ''}<TD width="15" class="TableSubHead"><INPUT type="checkbox" value="Y" name="fields[dim_x]"></TD>{/if} <TD class="FormButton" nowrap>{$lng.lbl_dim_x}</TD> <TD class="ProductDetails"> <INPUT type="text" name="dim_x" size="18" value="{$product.dim_x}"> </TD> </TR>

I ended up adding three new rows, changing dim_x to dim_y abd dim_z respectively for each. Also added a language variable for each one as specified by cubefree.

Then, I edited /include/product_modify.php as specified by cubefree but added a couple of values to my query to accomodate dim_y and dim_z:

Code:
db_query("UPDATE $sql_tbl[products] SET product='$product', descr='$descr', fulldescr='$fulldescr', avail='$avail', list_price='$list_price', weight='$weight', productcode='$productcode', forsale='$forsale', distribution='$distribution', free_shipping='$free_shipping', shipping_freight='$shipping_freight', discount_avail='$discount_avail', min_amount='$min_amount', return_time = '$return_time', low_avail_limit='$low_avail_limit', free_tax='$free_tax', dim_x='$dim_x', dim_y='$dim_y', dim_z='$dim_z' WHERE productid='$productid'");

Finally I edited my product_details file /skin1/customer/main/product.tpl and /skin1/customer/main/products.tpl to display the new values.

Thanks for doing the leg work cubefree