View Single Post
Old 11-30-2004, 07:00 AM

Advanced Member

Hi Mike,

Thanks so much for the reply. I tried adding your code (wasn't sure exactly where to insert it but tried several different places within the products.tpl file) and it didn't seem to do anything?!?!

I'll post the code for my products.tpl file here in case you can give me a clue as to where to put it so that it will work--it looks very simple and I would be JUST ECSTATIC if we could get that to work. I don't want my customers to get so frustrated that they don't want to come back!

Code:
{* $Id: products.tpl,v 1.45.2.1 2004/08/23 05:24:43 max Exp $ *} {if $usertype eq "C" and $config.Appearance.products_per_row ne "" and $config.Appearance.products_per_row gt 0 and $config.Appearance.products_per_row lt 4 and ($featured eq "Y" or $config.Appearance.featured_only_multicolumn eq "N")} {include file="customer/main/products_t.tpl" products=$products} {else} {if $products} {section name=product loop=$products} {assign var="discount" value=0} <TABLE border="0" width="100%"> <TR><TD width="90" align="center" valign="top"> <A href="product.php?productid={$products[product].productid}&cat={$cat}&page={$navigation_page}">{include file="product_thumbnail.tpl" productid=$products[product].productid image_x=$config.Appearance.thumbnail_width product=$products[product].product tmbn_url=$products[product].tmbn_url} {$lng.lbl_see_details}</A> </TD> <TD valign="top"> <FONT class="ProductTitle">{$products[product].product}</FONT> <FONT size="1"> {$products[product].descr|truncate:300:"...":true} </FONT> <HR size="1" noshade width="100%" align="left"> {if $products[product].product_type eq "C"} {include file="buttons/details.tpl" href="product.php?productid=`$products[product].productid`&cat=`$cat`&page=`$navigation_page`"} {else} {if $active_modules.Subscriptions ne "" and $products[product].catalogprice} {include file="modules/Subscriptions/subscription_info_inlist.tpl"} {else} {if $products[product].taxed_price ne 0} {if $products[product].list_price gt 0 and $products[product].taxed_price lt $products[product].list_price} {math equation="100-(price/lprice)*100" price=$products[product].taxed_price lprice=$products[product].list_price format="%d" assign=discount} {if $discount gt 0} <FONT class="MarketPrice">{$lng.lbl_market_price}: <S> {include file="currency.tpl" value=$products[product].list_price} </S></FONT> {/if} {/if} <FONT class="ProductPrice">{$lng.lbl_our_price}: {include file="currency.tpl" value=$products[product].taxed_price}</FONT><FONT class="MarketPrice">{include file="customer/main/alter_currency_value.tpl" alter_currency_value=$products[product].price_cad}</FONT>{if $discount gt 0}, {$lng.lbl_save_price} {$discount}%{/if} {if $products[product].taxes} <TABLE border="0"> <TR> <TD>[img]{$ImagesDir}/spacer.gif[/img]</TD> <TD>{include file="customer/main/taxed_price.tpl" taxes=$products[product].taxes} </TR> </TABLE> {/if} {else} <FONT class="ProductPrice">{$lng.lbl_enter_your_price}</FONT> {/if} {/if} {if $usertype eq "C" and $config.Appearance.buynow_button_enabled eq "Y"} {include file="customer/main/buy_now.tpl" product=$products[product]} {/if} {/if} </TD></TR> </TABLE> {/section} {else} {$lng.txt_no_products_found} {/if} {/if}

Thanks again for your help--I really do appreciate it!!

Holly
X-Cart Gold 4.0.4
Windows Server