View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 09:32 AM

X-Adept

Default Re: X-Cart reBOOT (reDUX) Template

Hi Phil,

In my initial testing of Paypal Checkout, using my Paypal Business account in Developer mode, the 'features' appear to be incorrect. At this point, I am using One-Cart-checkout Redux option with your updates using 4.7.12.8 level of code

The first checkbox for "Advanced Credit and Debit Card Payments"
PayPal payment buttons plus customized card fields" on the left, while it appears 'checked' it also appears disabled, as I can't change anything in it. See attached.

If this is a problem, is this a problem I need to get PAYPAL to fix on my business account in Sandbox mode where I have generated REST/API credentials for Client ID and Secret Key?

I never get anything back to my test shopping cart. The error code I get from PayPal, doesn't give me much info, other than the name, email and address fields are all populated with **** (maybe that's what they are supposed to be, versus actual data - or maybe that is the problem.)

PP status code is 201. My x-cart logs show no debugging data for this transaction. It appears, I have never received any acknowledgement back from the Paypal call.

If anyone has any ideas on where to look for debugging info, thanks in advance.

I guess the better question might be, how can you determine if your Paypal Sandbox API Credentials are set up correctly to test the X-cart paypal checkout option on. I'm now opening up a question on the paypal forum site.

Peggy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PP-Sandbox-setup-disabled.JPG (36.5 KB, 2 views)