View Single Post
Old 05-01-2004, 06:55 PM

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your response, your solution gave me an idea to create a mod for users who need to hide the options header for more than one item.

First take out:

Code:
<tr><td colspan=2> <font class=ProductDetailsTitle>{$lng.lbl_options}</font> </td></tr> <tr><td class=Line height="1" colspan=2>[img]{$ImagesDir}/spacer.gif[/img]</td></tr>

from skin1/customer/main/product.tpl

and then paste on top in skin1/modules/Product_Options/customer_options.tpl

Then, using phpmyadmin or xcarts patch/upgarde thingy; create a new field called od, type: char, lenght/values: 1, null: no
in the table xcart_products

then edit include/product_modify.php:

find the line

Code:
# # Update product data # db_query("update $sql_tbl[products]
and add: od='$od' after any of the queries, i put mine after brand='$brand'

then go to skin1/main/product_modify.tpl

and add this:

Code:
<tr> <td class=ProductDetails height="11">Options Display</td> <td class=ProductDetails height="11"> <select name=od> <option value='N' {if ($product.od eq 'N')} selected {/if}>{$lng.lbl_no}</option> <option value='Y' {if ($product.od eq 'Y')} selected {/if}>{$lng.lbl_yes}</option> </select> </td> </tr>

you can put this anywhere, it is for your use to mark the item to display the options or not, I put mine after the free shipping option.

then finally, go back to skin1/customer/main/product.tpl and change the line:

Code:
{if $active_modules.Product_Options ne ""}

to
Code:
{if $active_modules.Product_Options ne "" and $product.od eq "Y"}

Instead of modifying each product, you should use the import function to change the od field. Now products that don't have product options will cease to display the Options header.