View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 11:21 AM

X-Adept

Default Re: Changing the logo on Ideal Responsive again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aim

Hi, thanks:

1. You had outdated instructions up until now? Now it is even less clear how to create responsive logo for ideal responsive skin.

"In the file skin/ideal_responsive/css/altskin.css, create a new css class for the main logo - for instance, 'logo_custom' - by adding the following lines:"

1A. How does one "create a new css class"? Where to add those lines?

2. Both ways... but where is the instruction how to do it for the IDEAL RESPONSIVE skin? The reason I bought a SECOND X-cart license is to have a shop that is mobile-friendly-responsive.

Also, what happened to my other questions? Add <u> or not? Or is it a typo?

What happened to this? See below:

main_sprites_lg.png
main_sprites_sm.png<u>.
<u>main_sprites_lg.png
main_sprites_sm.png

I also don't know why X-cart is adding <u> in the two image names? Is this necessary or are these just carelessly written instructions?

How about responding to this one? See below:

Instead, the entire "images" folder contains only "Custom" (folder) and two image files: gclink.png and logo.png . Out of which the logo.png is not opening for viewing and it says "downloaded" but it did not download anywhere and it is not opening, while gclink.png opens for viewing normally. This is not what I need to do, but I wanted to look up what is logo.png all about.

So should I save as: main_sprites_sm.png and post it in the images directory which is almost empty. Where are the existing X-cart files in it?