View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 08:41 PM

X-Guru

Default Re: X-Cart 5.2.3: upgrade issue fix for the users running MySQL v.5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinrm
[02-Apr-2015 12:00:42] Error (code: 0): An exception occurred while executing 'ALTER TABLE xc_order_items ADD CONSTRAINT FK_FC5C8B059A1887DC FOREIGN KEY (subscription_id) REFERENCES xc_subscription (id)':

This seems to be due to a column definition that is incompatible with the new version of Doctrine ORM library: http://kb.x-cart.com/display/XDD/Updating+modules+from+5.1+to+5.2+branch

I don't see the "subscription_id" field among standard X-Cart 5 fields, so I guess this is a custom module added by you.

Please follow the instructions and make sure that you fixed both the points:
- "uinteger" column type is deprecated and should be replaced with the "integer" one having {"unsigned": true} in its options
- if your module adds new integer/string columns to existing database tables, these fields should be declared as "nullable=true"

If you had "uinteger" fields, you should apply the Database/pre-upgrade hook fix too.

-------

UPDATE: I've just realized that this may be a field of the X-Payments Subscriptions module. Do you have the module?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinrm
[01-Apr-2015 18:49:55] Error (code: 0): An exception occurred while executing 'ALTER TABLE xc_template_patches ADD version VARCHAR(32) DEFAULT NULL':

SQLSTATE[42S21]: Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'version'

I'm not sure about this problem and haven't seen it before. Perhaps it happens because of an incomplete upgrade. You can try the soft reset function and check if this is caused by a custom module, or not.

---

User manual Video tutorials X-Cart FAQ

You are welcome to press "Thanks" button
if you find this post useful

Click here to learn how to apply patches

X-Cart Extensions

Last edited by qualiteam : 04-01-2015 at 09:45 PM.