View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 05:38 AM

X-Cart team

Default Re: Refine Filters module released

Quote:
Originally Posted by not_so_young_greg
There is also another annoying bug (or so it seems).
If one pulls data from Feature Comparison module, everything works ok provided it is a selector. If it is a text field, the module creates a filter field with no name (source and service name are created ok.)
Now this can be confusing since it is impossible to remove it, disable or do anything with it. First one must give it some bogus name (or real name), save it, then disable it.

We will try to reproduce it. If the behaviour is confirmed, we will treat is like a bug and fix in next release. Thank you for the report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by not_so_young_greg
I again agree with xtech about working with out of stock products.
I can understand the logic behind it (that some people want out of stock products filtered, the same way they might want to list out of stock products) but it does not comply with general x-cart design.
If shop has a built-in option not to show out-of-stock products, the filter should adhere to it and provide the option as well.

You should post a free patch for it. This is not a custom feature.

If one wants to not show out-of-stock products, he may disable it storewise. If out-of-stock products are configured to be shown, they may be filtered out by ticking "In stock" filter.

Either I don't understand your point or your very store works differently than a default installation. Please elaborate on what you mean.