View Single Post
Old 03-17-2004, 03:23 AM

Default Can anyone help finally getting this to work?

Here is my thinking and need. I have seen several post requesting to cange an image based on a selected option. What I need to make this happen are the variables associated with the option. (Obvious) right?

My thinking is that if exceptions (If they worked) can pop an alert, I should be able to capture the values needed to make a simple image change.

I have copied and pasted the example straight from the Product admin, and when I click add to cart it does not respond at all. The question I ask is was this tested prior to included it in the release build and if so, why not help us out if it is not working.

I need to check the forum to see if there is a Bug reporting category, but that is still not going to help the group out at all.

If there is any kind sole out there that is not going to respond to this request with psot it in the professional section so I can cash in on your pain, please help me out. I have been punding at this non-stop for 3 days now and really need assistance so I can move on to more important things like developing my product line.

Thanks you guys

George