View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 12:37 AM

X-Man

Default Re: New X-Cart product line and new X-Cart v4.5.3 released

@Rocky - another issue for investigation.

Activate Multicurrency module.

1) Listed currency have some problems. Comparing XC list with Google list there are major differences. Just an example you consider (ROL) Romanian Leu, and Google says (RON) Romanian Leu, and there are more. Please update XC currencies list to the newest one.

2) Very strange behavior using [Update rates right now] when adding "exotic" currencies, only Euro and Dollar are updated. I entered manually a value, then I updated again using all three options. It's still remaining manually. Visiting Google converter page there is no problem to see values for those "exotic" currencies. I think it is a problem here with updates maybe because the currencies are not the same like in Google and the other services.

Google Converter List here: http://www.google.com/finance/converter

***** UPDATE *****

I added Russian and Serbian currency in the list and again I updated. It worked fine. So, there is a problem with those currencies which are not correct listed. Do a check to the XC list with Google list and correct it asap.

***** SOLVED *****

Insert inside the DB the following information, update now works, sorry no time to investigate all currencies, Estonia, Cyprus, Malta, Turkmenistan, all the other countries who changed currency in the last 10 years:

insert into `xcart_currencies` (`code`, `code_int`, `name`, `symbol`) values('ROL','642','Romanian Leu','Lei');
insert into `xcart_currencies` (`code`, `code_int`, `name`, `symbol`) values('RON','946','Romanian New Leu','Lei');
OS in use: Red Hat Enterprise, Fedora, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Kali Linux
Ideas for Server configuration (basicaly): Nginx/Pound (reverse proxy), Apache/Nginx (webserver), Squid/Varnish (cache server), HHVM or (PHP-FPM + PHP 5.6 + opcache), MariaDB/Percona MySQL Server, Redis (storing sessions)

You can catch my ideas here: http://ideas.x-cart.com