View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 04:51 PM

X-Wizard

Default Re: Upcoming X-Cart v 4.4.6 (now renamed to 4.5.0) & PCI-DSS requirements

I have a couple of emails from compliance officers of different banks who accepted the implementation of the use of DPM and still being able to fill out SAQ-A.

DPM is especially useful for clients who already use and want to continue using Authorize.net. I agree that you assume some risk if you implement it without the acceptance from the bank. Also, if you ever have to make a case, it will be easier if the software is on the PA-DSS certified list.

I do always try to pursue something other than X-Payments - just because of the expense of the software and installation. Your XCharge module is another option which I am appreciative of and will be showing it to people as another option.

Quote:
X-Payments requiring a separate SSL cert
There is a note on this thread from QT recommending installing X-Payments on a separate server or its own hosting account - which then would require its own SSL. (See the end of post 135 which has some X-Payments installation information.)

---