View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 10:00 AM

Default Re: T-Hub & Windows SQL Server Issues

I was hoping Atandra would chime in on this basic topic since they watch these forums. Paid support is fine, but I would prefer that basic items such as this would be provided by a software vendor.

Since I have been greatly assisted by this forum myself, I would like to give my step by step resolutions in detail. There may be an expedited method from Atandra, but this worked for me and got me back to processing orders pronto.

Required:
1. Good backup directory of T-Hub installation.
2. Backup up of T-Hub database file. There is should be an auto generated one, depending on your setup.
3. Valid serial and internet connection
4. Helpful is the T-hub install instructions as a supplement.

Copy your old directory to the new/restored drive. Probably best to use the default location, C:/Atandra/ for this program.

Uninstall T-Hub and Sql Server database in Add Remove Programs, if installed on drive.

Reinstall T-Hub and run program, it will reinstall the SQL server database. It will warn you that there is already a database in your restored directory. Delete it and proceed with installation of new sql database.

Note that without an internet connection T-Hub will not recognize your serial number as valid when you are installing.

Login to program, import your database backup file.