View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 10:21 AM

X-Guru

Default Re: X-Cart Smart Template v4.4.x

Quote:
Can you help on how I can remove/reduce this large area?
chamberinternet, look for and change the height in #st_footer_center { ... }
Quote:

The dialog (category name) translates perfectly, but the name of every single item inside that New Products category is not.
Could you correct me what I did wrong?
mpepel, make sure you have added international titles/descriptions etc. for your products (?)
Quote:

please use IE8 and push the Featured products left/right button , effect dont work good. (when the push the left/right buttons effect dont work good)
ilter, IE8 will run sluggishly if you have all features enabled on the homepage. Chrome, FF etc. all run nicely.
Quote:

Anyone know a quick way to add product Sku to the featured, new and random products?
Mudjocky,
Featured Products - skin/smart_template/custom/featured_xxxx.tpl (carousel or pager) - Insert {$f_products[product].productcode}
New Products - skin/smart_template/custom/featured_new_products.tpl - Insert {$n_products[product].productcode}
Random Products - skin/smart_template/custom/featured_new_products.tpl - Insert {$r_products[product].productcode}

The new and random products functionality requires further customisation, in order to appear on category pages.