View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 05:35 PM

X-Adept

Default Re: Important change in X-Cart forums: welcome the new mod

The way I see it, with Xcart handling the forums, they amount of post on here on how to alter Xcart to make it do what you want will decrease, I see that the post by Qualiteam is nearly non existent.

First, Now what I do see happening is a cart that that people will slowly be moving away from.

Second, I think that Xcart had a motive behind taking the forum over and posting fixes for them selfs. If the help is not here from the moderators that use to post, They will see more business in clients asking for paid help from Xcart. Profits will go up.

It has been a month almost and only 76 post from Qualiteam, That is pretty pitiful if you ask me. Of the post some of the total post are multiple post to the same problem.

I would like to see Qualiteam spend the amount of time on the forum that other moderators did. Posting help after hours on their own time. That probably will not happen, they can not make money that way.

As I said, it appears that the changes that they have made will only increase the profits, not the actual cart or support.
Smart Template,
Mail Chimp Upgrade
Checkout One (One Page Checkout)
Checkout One X-Payments Connector
Checkout One Deluxe Tools
Call For Price
On Sale Module
Buy Together Module
MAP Price MOD