View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 12:19 PM

Default Re: Important change in X-Cart forums: welcome the new mod

I been sitting here for weeks asking why would you get rid of moderators. You don▓t need to get rid of the moderators, to add Qualiteam moderator. If I owned a forum, my team would be in there all the time. There is a wealth of information why people are having problems with a product. You don▓t a survey to find out what customer think of your product, the answer are in the forum. I thinking you want people to use paid support and not a free forum.

Qualiteam Total Posts: 44 (1.68 posts per day)
Balinor Total Posts: 29,386 (11.20 posts per day)
Pauldodman Total Posts: 2,301 (0.84 posts per day)
Cflsystems Total Posts: 3,825 (2.80 posts per day)

Which brings me to why would you have support points expire. I pay $34.50 for 64 points and don▓t use then. You use the money to pay your bills or employees. Or stick the money in the bank and earn 2% interest, and in 2 year my money is worthless?

For an American, I don▓t think foreign companies understand good will or customer service. After they have your money they don▓t give you customer service. Here in California we have many foreign born nationals businesses and anytime you have a problem with the product, then return to the store, they point to the sign ⌠No Returns or Exchange■ in the window.

My second point is why would you give only one license per user, for x-payments to existing customer, when most people with multipliable license is someone reselling your product. I can understand it not being transferable.

Balinor
⌠While I will still contribute when I can, this comes at a good time as I will now be developing the majority of my sites on a different cart platform.■

I love X-cart after two years. I used a free cart for a couple of years and every time I need to upgrade to new features, I could not upgrade with my products and customers. The best $200.00 I ever spend. I▓m not paying a monthly fee or have limit number products.

One of my suppliers asks me all the time about the cart. They spend thousands of dollars on theirs and it does not do half the thing as x-cart.

Spreading good will is the best way to grow.

Just my two cents