View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 07:44 AM

eXpert

Default Re: How do I change the "out of stock" message to "sold out"?

Steve

I am using your code that you supplied on my question when I asked that I want a 3rd condition. The BOLD one below is suppose to appear when I have my stock indicator set to -1

As soon as I set the stock indicator field to -1 it then disable that product from my shop front, so my guess it there must be some other code somewhere that makes that happen as this is what I originally wanted when I asked BCS to set it up for me. Obviously now there is a change of plan and I donâ–“t want the -1 to disable the product from my shop. The question is where would that piece of code be that disables my product as soon as -1 is in stock indicator?

{if $product.stock_indicator ge 1}
<span style="color: green; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold;">{$lng.lbl_product_in_stock_now|regex_replac e:"/<br[^>]*>/iS":" "}</span>
{elseif $product.stock_indicator lt 0}
<span style="color: red; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold;">{$lng.lbl_discontinued|regex_replace:"/<br[^>]*>/iS":" "}</span>
{else}
<span style="color: orange; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold;">{$lng.lbl_out of stock|regex_replace:"/<br[^>]*>/iS":" "}</span>
{/if}

Dan

Xcart version:
4.1.10 GOLD