View Single Post
Old 11-06-2003, 07:31 AM

X-Adept

Deals I wasn't actually trying to complaign about your link thats why I specifically mentioned jpsowin because on the link

Quote:
jpsowin Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:40 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems like I've heard that before... maybe here?
http://forum.x-cart.com/viewtopic.php?t=6870&highlight=

He said in the above mentioned topic to this guy and I quote

"Dude, you don't get it do you?
Follow the freaking link. URL. Hyperlink. You know what that is, right?
Do you have manners?"

From this I hate to say it but the person WITHOUT manners in my opinion was the one asking the question about manners. And I don't know about you but THAT IS NOT HELP that is a user verbally assaulting another user. This is a help FORUM not the talk to users like their retarded forum.

This was him telling the guy he must be stupid because he didnt click on a link he provided to Cartlab. And he had posted the same question more then once.

And then no one has complaints about people making money from x-cart or getting paid for helping people make x-cart mods etc. My point was DO NOT forget what this forum is and was created for. Heck even my first skin I paid for it to be designed before I learned. People just need to remember this is a FREE X-CART SUPPORT FORUM. The key words there being FREE SUPPORT FORUM. People are suppose to help people out for free if they can. Its why it was created to let members help members. At some point users have decided to no longer help but try to make people visit other sites and pay for stuff that as anyone knows you can usually find for free in the foum by searching. Or it use to be at one time it was ok to ask a question without practically being assaulted by other users.