View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 05:40 AM

Advanced Member

Default Re: Pure CSS Rounded Boxes! (no images, no tables)

I have tried using the menu.tpl settings on "my custom box" and when moving over the rounded corners menu.tpl the same problem occurred.
All the menus on the left were stretched across the page and so on.
It almost feels like an open tag, missing a close tag?
That's very HTML, but that's all I can compare it to.

On the other two sites that I am using the rounded corners on I am using the dialog.tpl for the box and the rounded corners works just fine? You just have to change the dialog.tpl file too.
Since I want a different look and feel for that window (so it jumps out) I would like to able to keep it as the same as the "feature products" window. I know right now they are very much the same, but I am looking at changing them, if I can get this to work.

I'm fairly certain that the "on sale" mod from altered carts, is what is making this rounded corners mod not work as it is the biggest difference, perhaps the only difference.

However, after searching around some more I finally found the .tpl files
There are 11 files, with lots of code.
They appear more to be the admin side and the middle window.
The part that makes the sales and the part where the sales themselves are displayed.
This is not where the issue appears to be occurring.

I fairly certain the problem is with where the setting on the "sales & promotions" link is in the "products" window.
I went through the language feature and found the title of the "sales & promotions" link in the "product" window, but that is not in any of the tpl files?
Therefore I can't move it where it is suppose to go. Perhaps that line of code is missing?
The close tag so to speak?
I didn't change the code, I only used it and added sales, so it would have to be something that happen in installation or something else I might have done in the CSS/Design that effected.

In the demo version on the altered carts site, their link in that menu is the same as all the other categories. Maybe this is what is causing it?
But, the mod works fine otherwise?

Any thoughts?
Thanks!
Host: Hands-on Web Hosting ( Linux )
MySQL: 4.1.22
Add ons: On Sale
2TC - JB AutoShip