View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 05:40 AM

Advanced Member

Default Re: Do not count certain Items

Thanks for the fast reply

I agree, in a "normal" store it wouldn't make much sense to do it like this

But the products that are meant to be ignored in the total count are really peanuts. People order much bigger stuff from us and showing them their nuts and bolts which they ordered in a "small spare parts" category just bothers the customer (we've had feedback about that in our old shop)
And now we want to start with the new shop without usability issues that were ruled out in an older shop...

What i need basically is the piece of code marked as XXXXXXXXXX to achieve my goal

Code:
$MINICART["total_items"] = 0; if (!empty($cart["products"]) and is_array($cart["products"]) and XXXXXXXXXX>10) { foreach ($cart["products"] as $_tmp) $MINICART["total_items"] += $_tmp["amount"]; } if (!empty($cart["giftcerts"]) and is_array($cart["giftcerts"])) $MINICART["total_items"] +=$cart["giftcerts"]; } $smarty->assign("minicart_total_cost", $MINICART["total_cost"]); $smarty->assign("minicart_total_items", $MINICART["total_items"]); ?>

EDIT: Oh sorry, maybe there was a misunderstanding here. I'm talking only about the Minicart display. Not the Cart itself