View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 05:31 AM

Default Re: [MODULE] XC SEO v1.3.0 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by intel352
lol, that cracked me up. CDSEO for categories and products is $150, not installed. Then you pay another $50 each for the two missing features, static pages & manufacturers. The code is obfuscated so that it adds to the load time just to decrypt the files, it doesn't prevent 404s for old urls if you change the CDSEO url for categories/products, it's slower than XC SEO products.

But that's fine, I actually already have several customers waiting to drop CDSEO for XC SEO Pro (despite the fact they've already paid for CDSEO), and many customers have defected from CDSEO to XC SEO [basic] due to the performance issue alone.

Users that have weighed the merits of the two products know which is the bargain, especially at $120 (for XC SEO Pro) vs $250 (for CDSEO plus missing addons), with the $120 buying a more feature-complete product.

Cheers

Ah, i see. I was unaware of the extras. Haven't used your products before and haven't used the CDSEO options so I was only aware of the base price. In that case I may try your product. Did you say it would be available soon? I'm ready to go today.

Cheers