View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 06:18 AM

Exclamation Re: Problem with (i think) Dynamic Images addon

hi telafirma,
i noticed a problem in my store; i think is related with your addon "dynamic images" because i don't have the skills to modify code by myself, i have only the knowledge to copy/paste code to install addons.

besides i noticed your addon modifies some code in various files related with product options

in few words, the product option validation has changed the way it works, previously a red string "txt_exception_warning" were added in real time in the product page, simply checking a invalid combination, now the same string appears but in a classic window explorer alert message (the one with the "OK" button") and ONLY when you try to add the product to the cart, making option validation less interactive with customer choice.

however i'm not sure it is a problem related to your valuable addon, but with my poor knowledge of programming, i've noticed that in file "customer_option.tpl" you make a call to a "custom" version of check_option.tpl

thanks in advance

davide pierani

NOTE ADDED:
Sorry, after posting message, i've tried to set your module off, and option validation works now in real time again, what can i do to have both your module on and standard option validation?
enterprise hosting on handsonwebhosting
IMAC with Sierra 10.12
=======
5.3.3.1 on test (maybe ready in 2031)

Last edited by wnc2 : 01-04-2008 at 06:29 AM. Reason: adding a note