View Single Post
Old 06-05-2003, 06:51 AM

Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbic
I want to explain why we had to remove these payment gateways from the list of supported gateways. Before releasing X-Cart 3.4.0 we contacted all payment gateways we support with request for updated integration manuals, validation procedures etc. But to our regret some of these gateways refused us motivating this by the fact that they do not work with companies located in Russia. Our explanations that we are just developers working on behalf of our US/UK etc. customers didnБ─≥t seem to convince them. We do not want any confrontation so we removed these payment gateways from the list of supported gateways.
You can contact these companies directly and ask them to explain why they ignore choice of their potential customers. We have no problem returning gateway integration code to the main branch of X-cart if we will receive permission to do that. Hoping you understand our point. Thank you.

If this is true. Why do I have a copy of the 3.4.0 release that I dowloaded from my personal folder that DID contain support for MerchantManager?Then in a patch 3.4.2 this feature was removed. The removal didn't happen with the major release, but during a "minor" upgrade.

I just spent a lot of time on the phone with AccessPoint (Merchant Billing Services). They said they have not heard about this problem or anyone contacting to support their interface and was not given this information.

I spoke with Chris at MBS (AccessPoint) and he said that XCart should send email to customercare@mbs-us.com to his attention and he will work with them on getting the information they need. As he stated, it isn't in their best interest to not provide support for their web interface.

I am willing to work with the AccessPonit and XCart to help resolve this issue. I understand (from my own personal dealings) that it is sometimes difficult to communicate with someone on a different timezone.

- james -