View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 01:55 PM

Advanced Member

Default All this is good but..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mffowler
OK, this problem was fixed by putting a bash script at server root (below public_html):
Create a file with the correct paths and call it html_catalog.sh
Code:
cd /home/your/path/to/admin /usr/local/bin/php -q -f html_catalog.php mv /home/user_account_here/public_html/*.html /home/user_account_here/public_html/dir_for_store/
Now you just need to create the cron job. In cPanel this is easy: Cron jobs/Advanced (UNIX Style)

Enter the time to run the job and the script: /bin/sh /home/user_account_here/html_catalog.sh

Now, html catalog is created automatically at whatever time you choose. The previous posts create the modification in the html_catalog.php and this just moves the files from root to the dir. of the store. If you want them in root, that's OK, just skip the bash script. - Mike

I need my index.html to stay put in my docroot so my initial splash page will come up. I tried the code mentioned above and the generation works great but I really need a way to drop this automatically into my store/catalog dir....

My html_catalog.php reads like this:

Code:
# require $xcart_dir."/include/security.php"; ########################## # CATALOG SCHEDULER CODE ########################## if ($_SERVER[DOCUMENT_ROOT]) { # # Running from the web, make sure we authenticate the user # require $xcart_dir."/include/security.php"; } else { # # Running from command line # $command_line_mode = true; ini_set('html_errors', '0'); $REQUEST_METHOD = 'POST'; $start_category = ''; $mode = 'catalog_gen'; $namestyle = 'hyphen_4'; $process_subcats = 'checked'; $pages_per_pass = 0; $gen_action = 3; $process_staticpages = 'checked'; $lngcat[US] = '/..'; } $location[] = array(func_get_langvar_by_name("lbl_html_catalog"), ""); define ('DIR_CATALOG', '/catalog'); ##########################
------------------------------------------
phpMyAdmin 2.6.4
MySQL 4.1.12
CentOS release 4.4