View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 01:16 PM

Default Bug or just me not seeing something?

*********:.TESTING X-Cart 4.1.0 .:************

To start out with I have (chmod) the files and dir as showed in the INSTALL (How-to <file>).

Here is the error after <clicking> on the (users) option in the Admin planel.

This also happens when I <clicked>

Orders
Countries
States
General settings
languages

So I am hoping someone can see a pattern here..... Does this mean that mySql db has crashed or damaged?

It did crash you can say the other day, (X-cart 4.1.0 rc4 )

I was deleting the db and importing 9786 rows of info into the db.
Ok here is the error..........

Repairing table /var/tmp/#sql_63c_0...1 : Can't create/write to file '/var/tmp/#sql_63c_0.MYI' (Errcode: 13)
INVALID SQL: 1064 : You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '/var/tmp/#sql_63c_0 EXTENDED' at line 1

SQL QUERY FAILURE:SELECT xcart_countries.*, IFNULL(lng1c.value, lng2c.value) as country, IFNULL(lng1l.value, lng2l.value) as language FROM xcart_countries LEFT JOIN xcart_languages as lng1c ON lng1c.name = CONCAT('country_', xcart_countries.code) AND lng1c.code = 'US' LEFT JOIN xcart_languages as lng2c ON lng2c.name = CONCAT('country_', xcart_countries.code) AND lng2c.code = 'US' LEFT JOIN xcart_languages as lng1l ON lng1l.name = CONCAT('language_', xcart_countries.code) AND lng1l.code = 'US' LEFT JOIN xcart_languages as lng2l ON lng2l.name = CONCAT('language_', xcart_countries.code) AND lng2l.code = 'US' WHERE (lng1l.value != '' OR lng2l.value != '') GROUP BY language ORDER BY language

Thanks
Wesley