X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

xtech 09-18-2014 04:52 AM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilJ
xtech,

1) You may have some code errors, check the console using Firebug. Maybe try reinstalling the addon.

2) Check the v2 FAQ - "When I click on a product tab or accordion, the page slug disappears, why?"

Thank you Phil for your suggestions.It is working now.

1)After reinstalling the module the problem resolved.

2) Tab issue problem also resolved.

Another two issues still present-
1) In admin product description page if we add any style in product detailed description through editor.That style like bold or any style on product detail description is not reflected on website detail page.

2) I have defined a field through reboot custom filed to define a offer tag at the products page.I have called this fields in invoice page in order to see the effects in order section.But after some days if we delete that tag text then it also delete from order section and order history and also from order export pack.

How to keep this saved so that after some modifications it will take the old value in order section?

Thanks,
xtech

bullfrog 09-18-2014 09:02 AM

Phil,
The edit to product_style_1.tpl worked, and product images now appear as they should. I'm sorry I forgot to set the template back to reBOOT v3 after my testing, but it is there now. Yes, images were being re-cached after x-y settings changes.

I will now try to resize the image area using the suggestions by elmirage001.

Thanks!

vtalk 09-18-2014 07:53 PM

Phil
during testing our site, I note that the pay by Amazon is not working ( the button have no link) there way to correct it
www.vtechplace.com

Thank you

xtech 09-19-2014 01:04 AM

Hello,
I have implemented Lightbox popup in development site for newsletter subscription but the cross button or close button is not working in google chrome and Safari browser.

What is the issue here?

Thanks,
xtech

PhilJ 09-19-2014 04:13 AM

Quote:

during testing our site, I note that the pay by Amazon is not working ( the button have no link) there way to correct it
Hi vtalk, that's odd, possibly a bug, can you post a ticket with your FTP details and I'll take a look.

EDIT: Have you fully configured the module settings in admin/configuration.php?option=Amazon_Payments_Advanced

PhilJ 09-19-2014 05:03 AM

Quote:

I have implemented Lightbox popup in development site for newsletter subscription but the cross button or close button is not working in google chrome and Safari browser.
We discussed this before, you may have some conflicting CSS code somewhere. Try switching lightbox themes.

elmirage001 09-19-2014 09:31 PM

Hello Everyone, if anyone is wondering if it's worth it to upgrade to 4.6.4 and reBOOT v3.0 the answer is a thousand times YES!

Anyone who would like to compare versions 2.33 & 3.0 please PM me and I'll send you the links to my live v2.33 site and the link with shopkey for my dev folder v3 site. Just please don't place any orders. Thank you in advance.

I've done some major tweaks to both versions of reBOOT but they are mostly cosmetic changes. Most of the changes are to enhance the user experience using small mobile devices and the checkout experience for the desktop/tablet user.

A huge thank you to Phil for creating this truly awesome template!

Paul

designguru 09-21-2014 11:54 AM

Upgrade
We installed an older reBoot version (2.31 I think) and would like to upgrade.
- Can it be done easily or do you need to go through files?
- Is there some way to test compability?

Features in old template
Is the currency change button on the homepage included in v2.31 or only newer versions as it doesn't show in v2.31?

Thanks

elmirage001 09-21-2014 04:27 PM

FYI

alteredCart's Cash Rewards and reBOOT v3 work really well together. Only had to tweak the CSS a few times and edit the code added to service_css.tpl to use "load_defer".

Code:

{*** Cash Rewards :: alteredcart.com ***}
{if $active_modules.Cash_Rewards}
{*<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$SkinDir}/modules/Cash_Rewards/cash-rewards.css" />*}
{load_defer file="modules/Cash_Rewards/cash-rewards.css" type="css"}
{/if}
{*** Cash Rewards :: alteredcart.com ***}

xtech 09-22-2014 02:16 AM

Hi Phil,
I want to change the color of tooltip from black to grey.Where to change and how to change?

Please see the attached screenshot-

http://www.healthiza.com/dev/images/tooltip.jpg