X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

PhilJ 01-30-2014 02:58 PM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

Bootstrap 3.1.0 was just released.

I'll be testing thoroughly, but you should be able to add the new CDN URLs to without too many issues.

//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.1.0/css/bootstrap.min.css
//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.1.0/js/bootstrap.min.js

One small issue noticed so far, in skin/reboot/css/reboot.css

Replace...
Quote:

.input-tiny { width: 45px; padding: 6px 6px; display: inline-block; }
.input-mini { width: 60px; padding: 6px 6px; display: inline-block; }
With...
Quote:

.input-tiny { width: 45px!important; padding: 6px 6px; display: inline-block; }
.input-mini { width: 60px!important; padding: 6px 6px; display: inline-block; }

Kman 02-01-2014 05:01 PM

Have you found anything else, Phil? I'm anxious to use some of the new features in Bootstrap 3.1!

PhilJ 02-02-2014 05:28 AM

Quote:

Have you found anything else, Phil? I'm anxious to use some of the new features in Bootstrap 3.1!
All looks good so far, go ahead and add the new URLs to reBOOT > Optimisation

xtech 02-04-2014 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilJ
xtech, the reBOOT v2 WP addon has been updated/improved recently, maybe give that a try. Just ensure you follow the install instructions carefully.

Thanks it is working from me now.Now if I want to work same login features like qualiteam module Wordpress in X-Cart module then what needs to change additionally?

OpheliaPayne 02-04-2014 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilJ
Try this link.

This doesn't work. The code that they mention isn't in 4.6 (the thread is from 2008)

PhilJ 02-05-2014 03:56 AM

For anyone wondering about v4.6.2 compatibility, the demo is here.

The support page will be updated shortly.

mendyo 02-06-2014 09:36 AM

Phil,

I have sent multiple emails regarding the reBoot template and have received no responses.:(

I am in the process of having X-Cart quote me for customizing my website which is based on reBoot.

1) Do I need a developers license to customize the template for my one website? If so, I bought a single store license, how do I upgrade? X-Cart is giving me a bunch of grief over encrypted files which I did not believe was an issue with this template.

2) Can you describe the benefits of the latest release of ReBoot supporting 4.6.2? I have Gold Plus 4.6.1 license and all my modules are based on that. Is it worth upgrading?

3) I had sent an email with bug fixes, suggestions, and other issues on Jan. 6. Can you respond to that (I did send it as a support ticket)?

Thanks!

Mendy

PhilJ 02-06-2014 09:47 AM

I replied you ticket just now.

Quote:

1) Do I need a developers license to customize the template for my one website? If so, I bought a single store license, how do I upgrade? X-Cart is giving me a bunch of grief over encrypted files which I did not believe was an issue with this template.

No, not unless you need access to the PHP files, which are encoded for licensing purposes. If you want to upgrade to the open source developers version, you just need to purchase another reBOOT licence.

Quote:

2) Can you describe the benefits of the latest release of ReBoot supporting 4.6.2? I have Gold Plus 4.6.1 license and all my modules are based on that. Is it worth upgrading?

You can check the v4.6.2 changelog, posted here.

Details are also in the blog post.

reBOOT has been updated to support v4.6.2 - Demo - but it is early days, so 100% v4.6.2 compatibility cannot be assured just yet, I am still testing.

OpheliaPayne 02-06-2014 09:49 AM

I still need some help on the tickets I have submitted too please.

xtech 02-07-2014 12:09 AM

Hello,
Is it so x-cart Abandoned Cart Reminder module is not compatible with reboot template?

Thanks.